We are recruiting for a newly formed role of Stores Manager. The position is full time and based at East Midlands Airport.
- To carry out all functions of running a bonded aircraft component stores
- Actively mange stores personnel
- Organise stores staff shift patterns to align with engineering working hours
- Manager store roster, organise holiday and sick cover among the team
- Manage stock control, S and U/S items
- Input and manage minimum stock list data on the OASES system
- Manage stock records
- Manage humidity and temperature records
- Purchase materials, aircraft components and services as required
- Ensure Company procedures are followed
- Update stores procedures as necessary
- Create weekly reports for Head of Engineering
- Experience of working in a stores / supply management role.
- Working knowledge of OASES is desirable
- Proven experience of leading a team
- Mechanical understanding gained in Aviation or similar industries
- Excellent IT skills
- Numerical / verbal communication skills
- Team working
- Commercial acumen
- Self organised
Please apply online as stated below. Please click “Stores Manager” to find out more.