RVL Group is committed to providing an excellent service to all of its customers. As such, it is imperative that we find the right people to fulfil every role within the company. If you are a team player, outward thinking and want to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment then we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: All applicants must have a right to live and work in the UK.
We are currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
Ramp Operative / Aircraft Re-fueller
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Ramp Manager, you will be responsible for the safe and efficient turn-around of aircraft.
You will also be required to load and unload cargo and, where required, transport it to and from third party handling agents. Handling potentially heavy items and working in outdoor conditions you will play an integral role in ensuring the safe and on time departure of company flights.
Training will be provided and once completed will include regular use of electric and diesel aircraft tugs, freight trolleys, aircraft fuel bowsers and forklift trucks. You must be prepared to work in all weather conditions, working from heights and confined spaces all whilst adhering to strict safety and security regulations. Shifts will involve working nights and alternate weekend standby cover.
- Towing aircraft
- Refuelling aircraft
- Aviation fuel product quality
- Loading and unloading of cargo
- Aircraft cleaning & configuration changes
- Using various types of ground equipment
- Working to tight flying schedules and deadlines
- Overseeing the movement of passengers/crew & cargo
- Adhere to strict safety and security regulations
- Any other duties as required by your line manager
- Take a proactive approach to RVL Group’s Safety Culture through contribution to the Safety Management System
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Be physically fit
- Excellent standard of literacy and numeracy
- HGV Licence an advantage though not essential
- Forklift licence an advantage though not essential
- Ability to think outside the box and make decisions under pressure
- Prepared to work regular evening/night shifts and on call some weekends
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Full UK driving licence; Passport; Right to live and work in the UK
- This role involves working unsocial hours
- We are a dynamic company that fulfils a challenging commitment to our customers so we require flexibility from our team members
Please send your CV and a covering letter to David Connor, email@example.com
We are currently recruiting for Captains and therefore welcome CVs from candidates meeting our minimum requirements, i.e;
- A valid CPL/IR
- Current Multi Engine Piston (MEP) rating
- Minimum of 700 hours total time. *NB If you are close to reaching this limit (within 50 hours, we will accept your application)
- Instructor Rating is desirable but not essential.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to Richard Baker: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We do not acknowledge CVs. We will contact you should we wish to take your application further. Please DO NOT submit your CV if you do not meet the minimum requirements and do not resubmit your CV more frequently than every 6 months.
RVL Group is currently seeking both B1.1/2 and B2 Licensed Engineers, preferably with recent experience on aircraft below 5700kgs.
We are recruiting for both Base and Line positions with four on four off and day shift options available.
Reims 406 type rating and/or experience on PT6A-112 would be preferred but not essential. Type Training may be available for suitable applicants.
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter to Ray Allen, HR Manager: email@example.com
All of our staff are full time and essential to ensuring the business runs smoothly